The next planning meeting will aim to work together to prepare for this event. It will be held at Phegans Bay Reserve on Sunday 13th January 2019 from 10am.
Items up for discussion include:-
- Cake Stall
- Plant Stall
- Games & activities for the kids
- Sausage sizzle Stall.
- Music event
- Kayak & SUP races.
- Possible marine taxi service (hoping for a Bays Resident, using their own boat, being prepared to pick up and drop off within the precinct of the three Bays).
- Bays Community Group stall – to look after raffles, membership, record any local issues, sale of our history book, promote calendar of activities and Neighbour Day at Breakfast on last Sunday of March
- Decoration of the Field for the event
- The Bays RFS
- St John’s Ambulance
- Publicity and local promotion of the event.
If you are keen to get involved in any capacity, maybe run one of the stalls, or have ideas that you would like considered please come along to the meeting on Sunday 11h November. This event is aimed at having the residents of all three Bays share a wonderful, fun day!