The Bays Fair – Sunday 11 March 2018
Come and make a day of it. Bring your chairs or picnic rug!
When: Sunday 11 March 2017
Time: 10am – 2pm
Where: Phegans Bay Rd, Waterfront Reserve, Phegans Bay (see map below)
BAYS RESIDENTS ONLY
The days events include:
- Kayak & Paddle Board Races
- Kids Musical Talent Quest
- Kids Games
- BBQ | Drinks
- Coffee & Cakes
- Rural Fire Service
Enjoy a wonderful community day on Sunday the 11th of March, 2018 at the very 1st Bays Fair. Hopefully it will become an annual event.
Held on the waterfront in Phegans Bay with plenty of green grass, from where you can enjoy watching or participate in all the events.
Support your local community organisation “The Bays Community Group”
Volunteers from the community will be running the events & BBQ. Food, drinks, coffee, cakes and Our Beautiful Bays History Book will be for sale on the day.
There will also be a rafflee with various prizes drawn on the day.
How to get there:
Parking is very limited in The Bays, so why not arrive by Boat, Kayak, cycle, walk or walk part of the way and carpool to the Fair.
Horsfield Bay residents can shortcut via the bush track at the end on Roma Close to Monastir Rd then follow road along the waterfront.
Kayak & Paddle Board Races
- Bring your own kayak or paddle board, life jacket etc
- $5 entry fee – see bank details below
- Races start at 10.00 sharp so please arrive at 9.30am if participating. There will be junior and senior races.
- To register or for more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Musical Talent Quest
- For children aged 10 to 18 years (Bays residents only)
- $5 entry fee – See bank details below
- Musical talent quest starts at 12
- Cash and prizes to be won.
To register or for more information please email: email@example.com
Banking details for entry fees
Account Name: The Bays Community Group Inc
Account Number: 153632
For reference, please use your Initial, last name & board, kayak or music (space permitting – eg A.Smith.Music)
Asking for donations of cakes, slices, plants or prizes.
If you are able to donate any items that will then be sold or raffled at the Fair please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations can be delivered on the day, Sunday 11th of March to The Bays stall.
Phegans Bay Road, Waterfront Reserve, Phegans Bay.
Would you like to help on the day?
We are looking for a First Aid Volunteer. Other volunteers are always welcome. Please email: email@example.com