Membership of the Bays Community Group is open to all residents of Horsfield Bay, Phegans Bay and Woy Woy Bay.
Membership entitles each individual member or household membership to one vote at the Annual General Meeting held in February each year and a subscription to the Bays Bulletin.
New membership can be completed at any time. Annual membership renewal is for a calendar year and needs to be completed by the day of the AGM for you to be eligible to vote at the AGM.
Membership Fees (payable per household)
I year – $20
3 years – $40
5 years – $60
What is my Membership Fee used for?
Membership fees, fundraising activities and peoples generous volunteer efforts are central to maintaining the Bays Community Group‘s local projects. Both membership fees and fundraising activities, donations and volunteer contributions cover the costs of:
- Paying our regular bills such as insurances, rates, utilities and statutory charges
- Maintaining our community-owned hall
- The painting and decorating of bus shelters and local Bays signs and notices
- Maintaining the Bays web site and monthly Bulletin
- Holding special events such as information nights at election time
- Organising social events such as the annual Art Show, Kids Disco, monthly breakfasts, etc.
Become a Member today!
You can join by sending us an email with your name, address and phone number.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay your Membership fee by Direct Deposit to:
Account Name: The Bays Community Group Inc
Account Number: 153632
For reference, please use your last name & address (space permitting – eg Smith, 335 Jones Ave)
Membership fees can also be paid via cheque or Money order. Please post these, along with your name, address and contact details (phone and email) to:
PO Box 208 Woy Woy, NSW, 2256